We take your privacy very seriously and are keen to ensure that you do not receive any unwelcome messages or spam as a result of your joining LSN.
· We do not publish your email address on the web site
· You have complete control over any emails that LSN sends you
· We do not share your details with any other company for marketing purposes
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use LSN subscribing to any of our services, posting material, sending messages or requesting further services.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
· Details of transactions you carry out via LSN.
· Details of your visits to LSN including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
· Details of the messages you send and receive using our messaging service including without limitation, when you sent or received a message and the contents of that message. We may (but are not obliged to) view the contents of any message whether or not you have viewed its contents. Messages are not private and are not confidential.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We collect information about our customers via server logs, cookies, order forms and competitions. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. None of our cookies store any credit/debit card information nor password details
We have no obligation to you to retain your data. However, we (or our internet service providers) where required to do so by the Data Retention (EC Directive) Regulations 2009 (or similar, replacement or equivalent legislation) may retain in respect of each communication which you send using our Service for a period of 12 months from it being sent:
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.